Create your Highslide gallery or HTML popups without coding!
||Choose your favourite example in the General tab.
||Optionally upload your own photos in the Image Manager (Gallery tab).
||Change the options for content, style and behaviour to make your gallery or popups look exactly like you want.
Click Publish to download your entire project as a zip package, or upload directly to your web server.
Later on, you can find the URL to reset the Editor to your settings inside your highslide folder in a file
named editor-config.txt. Your images will be deleted from our server after 30 days.
What is Highslide JS?
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down
or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity. A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a filesize of 10kB.
- Outstanding, unconditional and free user support for both commercial and non-commercial users.
is using an old browser, the browser redirects directly to the image itself or to a given HTML page.
What is the Highslide Editor?
The Highslide Editor is a graphical user interface designed to make it easy setting up a custom Highslide installation without editing code. This is not only a great help for non-developers, it also saves time for professionals who don't have to read through the API documentation to get things done.